邪恶动态图第465期:最爱后入式Summit Security Services, Inc. was founded in 1976 by the late Richard N. Auletta, a 20-year veteran of the NYPD with a distinguished record of service. Launched initially as an investigative services firm with New York City as its primary service footprint, Richard established several regional offices in the New York metro area, setting Summit on a path toward becoming a full-service security services leader.
邪恶动态图第465期:最爱后入式Summit is dedicated without compromise to our core values:
- We strive to be the best security services firm in the world.
- We lead at client relationships and successful strategic partnerships.
- We develop our most important asset: the right people.
- We hold ourselves to the highest professional and personal standards.
- We champion a culture of leadership and discipline.
- We apply best practices and technologies that improve service.
- We deliver on our promises, every day.
For these reasons, Summit has earned the confidence of Fortune 500 firms, major media networks; premier Class A real estate management firms; regional public transportation authorities; international banks and financial services institutions; renowned universities; prominent residential communities; federal, state, and local government agencies; respected law and accounting firms; global technology firms; and major airlines.
Summit’s organically based growth strategy turns on our experience, client responsiveness, and high-quality, cost-effective service. Taking this approach, Summit has grown to become one of the largest firms of its kind in the United States.
Summit is a family-owned and -operated company that strikes the perfect balance between big resources and client responsiveness. Contact us at 516.240.2400 or fill out our online contact form so we may discuss the best solution for protecting your peace of mind.